The Truth and Justice Scholarship enables outstanding young people in India to study in a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programme at the National School of Journalism and Public Discourse, Bengaluru (NSoJ).
The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees for the academic year 2022-23. The scholarship can be renewed for future years of study at NSoJ subject to Scholars continuing to meet the eligibility criteria.
The following criteria will guide the selection of Truth and Justice Scholars at NSoJ:
- Academic excellence
- Potential to live life to the fullest (as demonstrated by proficiency in sports, music, debate or other activities)
- Strong personal ethics, including adherence to the truth, courage of conviction, and sympathy for and protection of the weak
- Ability to overcome personal adversity or hardship
- Instinct to lead, and to take an interest in one's fellow beings
- Applicants should submit the online scholarship application form (link below) by July 31, 2022
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified within two days of submitting their application
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for an interview within a week of being notified
- Scholars will be announced in early August
START SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM