1. This is a group event.
2. The time limit for the performance is five minutes including the introduction.
3. The short film can be shot in multiple locations and should have multiple scenes.
4. It should be shot in high definition resolution (1080p or higher).
5. Due credit must be given to the assets (book/short story/picture/stock footage/music).
5. No use of watermark footage, frames or borders is allowed.
6. Malicious, indecent or profane content in any part of the performance will not be tolerated.
7. Shortlisted performances will be telecast live on Facebook and YouTube.
Last date for registrations and submissions: April 30, 2022.
Submission: The participants are to submit an unlisted video link hosted on YouTube.