1. Op-ed article.
2. Any topic of current relevance.
3. The op-ed article must be exclusive to NSoJ and must not exceed 750 words.
4. No anonymous or pseudonymous submissions are allowed.
5. You must have a complete article.
6. No special expertise required to have your article considered for publication, but if you do, please elaborate.
7. Participants are to submit original articles with citations.
8. Articles of winners will be published on The Tannoy- NSoJ’s digital news website.
Last date for registrations and submissions: July 09, 2021
Submission: The participants can email their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org